Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bookmark/Check-List

Hello everyone! As I started reading our first book, "Julie & Julia," I found myself looking for a bookmark to use to keep my place every time the dryer buzzed to let me know, "It's time to put that book down and change the load of laundry." What I found was, all my bookmarks were being used by other books I am reading as well. So what does a freelance graphic designer do? I opened up my computer and decided to make one. But in talking with my sister, she suggested that it contain a check-list of all twelve books. So to keep with the theme of the blog, I took samples from it to create a bookmark/check-list with the same feel.

Here is a printable copy for you to print off and use to mark your place as we make our way through these books. On it, you will find the month and day that the online discussion will take place as well as a check-box next to the book title.


Hope you all are enjoying your book!


2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I'll definitely print that when I get home from work today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man - how cool is that! I'm as excited about the bookmark as the books, almost! haha :) Great job! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete