Thursday, June 30, 2011

Emma - Book of the Month

Hello all, I am sorry that I am just getting this posted. I have really become a Jane Austen fan and this is the third book of her's that I have had the privilege of reading. I hope you all enjoyed it as much I did.

Questions:

1. When we first meet Emma we find out that she was the youngest of two daughters that early on in her life lost her mother. I have never experienced that type of loss and I do not know how I would handle loosing my mother at such a young age. Her father becomes extremely protective of both of his daughters. Do you think it is over board or perfectly right and why?

2. Do you have a Mrs. Weston in your life? Explain.

3. Do you have a Mr. Knightly in your life? Explain.

4. Have you ever been so wrapped up in your friends lives that you forget about your own? Explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment